View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 23:48   #37
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Israel prison break

Milo. It's not beacause of the Jew masterplan, votingmass or anything else related to Judaism that America backs Israel. The way I see it, the two main reasons:
1. Power. Keeping a stable ally in those territories is pretty much vital. HOWEVER, this is not the main reason. Stable allies for the US grows on trees down there, it's just that they kill them all the time. And this leads me to the second point,
2. Christian bigots in America. (the largest and most conservative voting group, at least that is into international politics) If you read the Bible, spesifically the part about Armageddon, you will notice that there are a few requirements. One of them is Israel, and the jews presence there. They are there to convert or die, to put it simply. So the main reason (or at least one of the biggest) to why America supports Israel is really antisemitic!
So your point about Judean voters is pretty void
Oh and how exactly are they going to become a jewish minority in Israel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I cant see that happening. At all. Ever.

Call me a cynic, but the vested interests of their major backers will prevent them ever being overrun. There may be a change of leadership forced upon them by their backers, but no way jose to them being destroyed by any of their enemies.
Like South Africa?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote