View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 23:21   #243
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You think its strange that we approached you to hear what was going on? There is NO way you would have accepted that amount of incommings without thinking ptarget. No way. And yes, ofc we was mad since its not the first time p3ng have acted like this. Hence the reference to last round.
I would have had no problem if you really had "approached you to hear what was going on?" as if that is what you had done you would have taken my denial, probably say we are stretching credibility, demand we dont hit you again, or if feeling particularly narked inform us that you will hit the same number as we hit of you. This would have been perfectly proportional reaction. Something we regularly get from other alliances, we roll our eyes say do what you want and get on with our usual raiding elsewhere for a day or two.
However that is not what you did. You refused to believe me that we did not ptarget even when given incontrovertible evidence in the form of a screenshot of the entire raid. Accused us of a fc which I again rebutted showing it was not our intention and essentially gave the impression that we get what is coming to us.
What you most certainly did not do is state a demand to give a way to sort it. Everything was negative not constructive. It was bad politics from both sides.
Quote:
Why on earth would fighting both at once suit both our interest??
How can you not know this? It benefits you because you are much more likely to land us when we have lots of allies on us - obvious surely. It benefits ct because it served their purpose in getting us involved. Once we were involved it did not matter a jot if their assurances that you would not hit us were false.
Quote:
Haha, sorry for laughing. But YOU claim we create the wars, while I try to provide evidence for it to be wrong. Then its suddenly ancient history?
It IS ancient history. That does not mean that it cant be used as evidence. I did history at university (Londo even has a phd in it) so I am quite happy with people bringing up the past as evidence. But I dont agree that it is helpful to your case as last round's circumstances were so unique. This round's clash follows the norm between us much better.
Quote:
Yes I can come with a suggestion, I allready have! Dont ptarget at t300! Thats how you get enemies.
Dont play at being dense when you are not. That is not what I asked. I asked what else we might have done last round to get out of our situation with app considering what we knew at the time. I have since said to CBA that I think we did things the wrong way around and hitting ult rather than norse would have been more likely to succeed. However at the time you were the far more hostile alliance to us. You had hit us a lot early on in the round while Ult had been nice to us all round. Moreover you had refused to do any deals with us while dealing with practically anyone else while ult was much more open. Out of the two you were the obvious one.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote