View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2010, 18:05   #7
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best Fleet in Holiday Round ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
People Generally

Don't Tell Their Strategy

Pre-Round......

(which is why you joining an ally might be good! You could learn a few tricks. Just saying..)

very helpful post ....
why xxxxing bother posting

you dont have to tell everyone your specific strategy but could speculate on a few strategies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I think it is a perfectly legitimate question, please don't harass the original poster just because you cant be asked to discuss the question at hand.
nicely put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaladjay View Post
So far the reviews are mixed on the Races in the Holiday Round...

So What Race will Dominate and Why?

Is it the Good, the Bad, or the Pretty?
and Why?
Is there any specific race / fleet type that is taking an interest?

Personally I like the good race with the ability to fake
But I also like the bad race ability with cov ops. (with demo or social gov for max stealth and excellent recovery)
So im still deciding. (subject to gal strategy aswell)

Good race does have the ability to fake frig as cr easily (Where inc scans arent possible)... were you looking to go for value via refineries or were you looking to go distorter heavy to prevent you being readily scanned?
(baring in mind it can take a few days for scanners to get Adv unit scans.
and with shorter tick time trying to get a scan on a distorter heavy planet could be tricky for cluster def.)

Also if you are in a private gal is there a specific gal strategy you were interested in? you couldnt rule out an all good gal for example to make it hard for attackers to guess intergal defense fleets / ship numbers.

but makes that gal vunerable to frig incs in the first few days until Belsnickel (cr class anti frig) can be built.

If you are after a tick plan please dont hesitate to ask