Thread: Valentines Day
View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 03:58   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
well, I hate it and always have. I really try not to make any special effort whatsoever.
Then I suprise them with a thoughtful* gift so they love me more than ever

gf is getting a balloon and a cuddly bear delivered to her. (yay internet!)
Can't decide whether to get her a card or not...

Roses are so cliche. I can't believe people still buy them for valentines day and even more that girls actually want them. (oh wow roses for valentines day who'd have thought it)

*by thoughtful i mean not roses
well this is our fitst vallentines together so it cant be that cliche, i havent bought her roses before, anyway what girl doesnt like roses?