Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:12   #90
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
All intresting points about DOS not sure how i feel about it all, however im intrested to see what happens with ND and 1up, curious what ND can do, surely something has to be done letting 1up get away seems poor , admitadly ND raids over the last 2 days have been more sucessful with higer score and roid gain. So maybe ND plan to play safe and not go offensive on 1up is working, the next question to consider would be what would happen if ND got very close to 1up what would they do??

Oh well all will be seen soon hopefully.
My bet

ND actually thinks their outroiding while 1up really just had a bunch more incs then they've had.
ND thinks their woaah great.
ND is shit.
ND doesn't dare do anything about 1up and would rather focuse on beating Angels in the belief that it'll prove that their better, whilst it really rather proves the opposite.
Becaues atleast Angels made a try, even tho it was lame
tbh thats called attacking, offending the enemaaaah... just don't call it war, PLEASE..

Winwin situation for 1up - 1up r0x and doesn't have to do anything more in particular to win.

gg 1up, sure its a free round, but still a round and u won it....
just dont come comparing this round to anything else tho, most boring round I've ever been part of..

Stakes are 25% at my planet, for 25% at yours..
( IF I'm not allowed to do this, it was a joke )

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote