Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 04:49   #68
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I have ALWAYS been pro blocking to an extent. Completely solo rounds are boring. Rounds with fluid blocks are interesting. For boring, see R11, for interesting, see R15. overblocking is bad, see R15.

This round will be BORING if 1up just ease to victory. fact.

As for DLR preaching, its a DLR member, not DLR as a whole. And just because we dont build many def ships, doesnt mean we arent good gal mates, receiving Barghests, Wyverns and Dragons are some of the best in gal ships going.

I agree with you 110% on your initial post - EXilition were constantly hitting 1up even when they was 5th/6th posistion to keep em down, and the allies today expect everything to go by itself - gues what? IT WON'T11!!!!

and some nights of hitting isnt really considered a war, I'd like to see any of the current alliances going into a 24/7 war effort with 1up like EX did.
They need constant hitting till atleast both Angels\ND have passed em, by a nicer margin.. because guess what?

1up got better command
1up got better members
.. and 1up knows what it takes to win.. I have enormous amounts of respect for the command structure they have.

They need to be taken now - and I wouldn't give up as soon as they start crumble abit and it looks abit dull being 1up and all that - because guess fkn what they'll ****in outroid your asses.... again..

Take the necessary measures now, or let them win... I'm not telling you what to do - I'm just pushing the facts you know but dont dare do shits about up in yer face..

C'mon guys - PA isnt really about winning - its about making the winnner deserve to win - give'm a fight damnit..

Biggest respect for Subh, atleast they had balls to try and I have hardly seen a mention of them, and all that their exi etc is pure bullshit.. they have a max of 8-10 earlier exils, with infact I think only one holding an officer posistion - and whereas I have counted atleast 2-3 of them are reaaaally inactive tits..

Subh - The rise of loyalty, honor and dedication..

And here I was thinking we played for fun,
but I guess it was really all about making an ok finnish in the end so nobody would call you an idiot...

we'd remember if u tryed, don't ya know?

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote