Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 01:59   #64
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Harpy 375.

HAH!1*

To be fair, it didn't really seem like Angels or ND were taking the initiative. Which is what an alliance has to do to win. 1up are unarguably the best alliance playing this round of planetarion, and it will take more than one other alliance to bring them down. If the alliances **** around, like the hydra/insomnia/LCH 'block' round 14, the same thing is going to happen again, and 1up are going to win. I for one want to see an interesting round, with lots of big fights and the likes (Without the downside of me having to get up at silly times ) and fish appears to share this. But, I want ND to win too. *waves a pony*

*But best of all are the xands who keep donating frigates to my galmates. I don't need to be that unselfish when my planet has supplied my gal with at least 300k bonus value, more when you consider the new immunity to CO those ziks have gained
Wrong to a certain extent. They have hit us this round. 1up were neutral going in to the round, believe it or not they were at the beggining of last round. We respond to incs like any other alliance.