View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 23:20   #15
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Crusade - Havoc Alliance

im gonna give you the respect of being able to link what i say to what you said, and forego all the unneccasrily long quote this respond that quote that respond this... etc

The reason im arguing the toss with you on this thread is because of the subject and orignial post of this thread. I will concede to you that Bline did not suffer the same fate as Crusade with ppl dropping out to attack each other but I will not concede that we were the only serious Havoc players, as i attempted to justify by highlighting that the #1 guy was not Bline.

Was Bline completly pointless?

We could argue back and forth from left to right up and down all we want about what each individual expects to achieve when they sign the dotted line on the Bline membership form. Whatever the outcome of said arguement, it wouldnt mean im right. It wouldnt mean your right.

so from an individual perspective...

All round long I hated one particular planet, 10:3:14. When I say hated... i mean..he was gettign in my way and I was getting in his way....and for a long time we both would of enjoyed seeing the other wiped out.

Blines #1 rank might have been completly pointless in your eyes.....but in my eyes I can take away from this Havoc, that we ended up in the same Havoc alliance, and found we actually got on quite well....and went on some fleetcatches together.

Whether or not it was / is Pilgrims intention to bring players together who normally due to the BS politics of PA wouldnt have the chance to 'socialize' together is not for me to comment on. But what i can comment on is that Bline provided more for me than I expected.

The fact Bline got #1 is a byproduct. The fact you think its pointless is irrelevant.

You cannot make an anti(insert your cause here) statement about something you are not involved in, and have no knowledge or empathy with the ppl invovled and expect to be taken seriously.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote