View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 23:05   #14
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crusade - Havoc Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
as I scroll through the galaxies pages, I can see all the memebrs of Bline thanks to the Little A before their info on the gal page.

the #1 guy in havoc was not Bline.

my point is i guess......there are plenty of active ppl who play Havoc,
I never said that every single active havoc player was in bline, I said that bline was the only alliance of serious havoc players. It has zero competition and zero reason to exist.

Quote:
and Bline started this round ( i havent played havoc before so i cant comment on other rounds) as a tiny little alliance with a huge recruiting drive which anybody to be fair could organise. Bline just seem to be better at it than any1 else.
Yes anyone could create an alliance during havoc and attempt to recruit as many active havoc players as possible, that doesnt make it any less pointless to do so.

Quote:
And yes you didnt say Bline didnt do fleetcatches. But you did not qualify that we didnt. What you did do is state that we only hit inactive players. Which seems to qualify from your persepctive that we dont do fleetcatches as fleetcatches are on active ppl and you stated we hit inactive ppl...
I stated that you hit inactive people, which you do. I never stated that you only hit inactive people. But even if I had this would be a tangent unrelated to my overall point that bline is pointless.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote