View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:09   #146
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I think he was commenting on the fact you're all over PA-team bashing threads like a kid is over a trip to disneyland, and a number of your posts are completely useless bashings seemingly made to make you look better, and PA-team worse.

I think the "if you don't have anything useful to say, dont' say it" rule is a very good one to follow in this type of thread. Wouldn't you agree kargool?
I always voice my opinion on matters that I care about. I know that at times this isnt the most popular approach to matters at hand, but I honestly dont do it for being popular, more to say my opinion. I know that some take offence by what I say, but if they do, thats their problem. Most of the time I more or less bring up issues that others have wanted to say but are to afraid to say it.
And also, Squidly, if you say that I do this just to make myself look better, then you start give me characteristics like a kid on a trip to disneyland. If you have that opinion on me, the "socalled bashing to make myself look good" theory of yours kind of falls on its own merit.