View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:08   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by midge5
half the Economics course.
That can't have been too hard all you do is draw the same graph over and over and scrawl supply and demand on it

I opened this thread hoping to brighten up my day and see tales of people screwing up and ruining their lives, needless to say I'm disappointed.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote