View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 23:26   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: car breaking in drama

When my car stereo got nicked I was at least relieved that they hadn't broken any windows to get in. The only evidence that they left was a small dent behind the passengers door handle where i presume they jimmied the lock and some scratches in the plastic around the stereo where they'd obviously prised it out. The only reason I knew that my car had been broken into that night was because he'd hit the parking light which I went to investigate, otherwise I wouldn't have known until the morning after at the earliest.

Still, I was pretty pissed that they'd nicked my stereo and needless to say I'm now super careful about ensuring that I take the front off everytime I get out
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote