View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2010, 11:34   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No longer just a Theory

Who's crying? gm you really are shit at posting, could you like... stop? I was simply clearing up a discrepancy in the thread. And besides, what you posted was misleading. You're right, CT aren't involved in a cluster alliance - but as I'd literally just said - it wasn't a cluster alliance and members of CT were very much involved.

That there isn't a complaint, that's just stating the facts. Facts with which you cannot (or at least should not) try arguing with, or you'll make yourself look pretty stupid. Which would be a real shame Gavin in a thread I designed to make CT look better!

If you can't discuss anything without basing your entire post around passive aggressive quips, kindly gtfo the internets.