Thread: Round 61 stats
View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2015, 17:12   #21
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Round 61 stats

UPDATE

Been looking to remove the same class firing - tried the suggestions of Paisley - but the Set became to much of a Single Targeting Set for my liking - and either do full ST or do a real MT imho

Basically co is still firing on co - but its only Ter Co which really is a Co-Stopper by nature (2nd target though)
The other CO hitting CO is either t3, emp or steal
Co allready been targeted by one upclass (fr), i didnt want to add a second (de) to it
Fighter also pretty much unchanged - only hit by fi and co - mutual attack class firing kinda irrelevant with only emp fi attack fleets (if nothing stolen)
Terran covopping FI Pods is a nice option though - but also a lot of anti fi around with phantoms and ofc emp prefiring potential terran fi attackfleets - a/c and d/c of harpy lowered slightly.
For other races i didnt wanna add this possibility apart from zik (stealing though). So their FI either hit FI only or CO only

Frigate now not firing on Frigate anymore, but therefore CR and vice versa

Battleships now only hit by DE and CR

Think thats some good workarounds without changing the overall functionality and character of this set too much

Aswell id be suggesting along with this set to highe XAN research output a lil, while lowering ETDīs

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote