View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 11:36   #9
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think etd might be slightly weak. Their brokers don't look that strong versus terran and zik de. and that's a lot of anti-bs in the de class plus flak flying around. Their co fleet is weaker than the cath one overall, the mare firing first is much worse than just emping when you're attacking. They'll feed off xans at a sick rate with their bs.
I don't actually think they will feed off Xan's so easily, now that Xans dont have to also dump alot into bomber as well. Also there will be extra DE class ships available, which may help towards this.

Quote:
Their defensive options aren't bad, flakked with the fr, an anti-bs that nothing fires first against, and anti everything else in their attack fleets. I'd try to give them a slightly better offensive edge.
Yep, I may lower the emp res of the terran DE ships a little, to give them the possibility of roiding them too.

Quote:
With the large number of ships which fire on the same eta, peg banshee, merchant vendor, widow widow, drake wyvern you're going to see a lot of people willing to play chicken with much bigger planets for the xp. Accordingly, while allowing this to remain a valid option, I'd also bump up salvage a bit for everyone. I think these are decent stats, every attack fleet does look capable so you're going to see lot of variation and different options next round I think. My concern, similar to game, is with etd and how capable they'll be of gathering roids.
I agree there will be a greater increase in chicken, but as you say, its mainly because of XP, and XP is only gained from hitting planets bigger than you, which surely isnt a bad thing?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote