View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 12:59   #11
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

I'm not sure what to do with these stats. CO targeting needs to change badly.

I think I like Xan FR, Etd and Zik CO seems to be their best counter due to t2 on the Tzen, perhaps with Etd DE because its really the only reason I'd build a few Bombers (in attack) right now. If there's not a lot of Marauders around Xan FR is almost a 3-ship build (Pulsar, Tzen, Fireblade with some Bombers)

I mean, Vipers will always be decent in def but also an attack ship whilst Ter BS looks like the main race Xan can't hit. Pulsars look good tho.

I also like Etd DE because of the targeting, they look like they could be very hard to stop except by maybe again Xan FI and ingal cr/bs.

Will look more later. (Cat) co looks more lethal than usual, also 3-ship build. Targeting is in their favour too. Would probably end up going Cat co again.

Cat/Etd CO is targeted on t1 by: Ter FI (beetle t1), Xan FI (beetle t1) Etd DE (viper t2)

On top of that Beetle and Defender are both emp and same init... they will destroy fi def fleets. (with emp :P) I can't see co being defended at all with these stats.

Last edited by Machado; 15 Jul 2014 at 13:15.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote