View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 21:58   #434
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
hmmm also I was questioning the 40+ fleets thrown at a planet to take 833 roids in relation to the insignificant value knock down it had on me. They killed nothing, bar the roids they took, which, as is being debated, at this point in the round roids might not be all that significant.
Do you suggest the best way that an alliance wins the round is if they are behind at this point they should just sit around waiting for incomings?
The reason people attack one another is for roids first and foremost, if you get to kill some shit whilst your at it then thats an added bonus.

They took 833 roids off you and i'm guessing it's annoying you a fair bit otherwise you wouldn't be here gloating about the fact that it's all they took.

TBH i'm not really getting your point.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote