View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 16:47   #415
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An open message to Planetarion

I'm not going to respond to the bulk of your post because you're arguing that having a roidlead all round is somehow bad for CT's score...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Holding onto a roid advantage for the first 500 provides far less value, than holding onto a roid advantage for the next 500, due to reaching FC limit/HC mining. Anyone with half a brain knows that, stop playing forum mong, and say something usefull.
CT have had the roidlead for over 1000 ticks. Ascendancy have been ahead of them on roids for something in the region of 5 ticks, and that is by tiny margins. Our newly gained lead is also going to be removed now that the game is going to roll back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I called Asc having it in the bag 500 ticks ago, yet no HC had the foresight to do anything about it. Hopefully know you see. Congratulations Ascendancy on 3 in a row, i did my best to stop you, but apparantly that wasnt enough. Goodluck with the rest of the round.
You singlehandedly tried to stop us by making idiotic posts on AD, heroic effort man.