View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2014, 10:31   #32
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking for an Alliance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Leaders of the alliances of planetarion.

Psychology is an infant subject and we can still only tentatively poke at broad descriptions of behaviours and brush at meaningful diagnoses. And it is with this reticence in mind that I can not tell you for sure whether it was yesterday or today that Kaiba finally broke down.

Yesterday night, upon discovering that Blag Flag were fleeted, Kaiba launched Operation Help Me. After spending 800 ticks building up a fleet worthy of representing a poster of such commanding force on the forums (he once led the esteemed roid farm hex, if you haven't heard him mention it before), he declared war on this very poster in a valiant bid to avenge the repeated humiliations i had dealt him time and time again.

Or perhaps, not so valient. You see, Kaibas spine is a fickle creature, and after he had launched, he had second thoughts.. "what if this makes him own me even more!?", "what if someone points out what a useless piece of shit I've been to my alliance, purposely crashing my entire fleet into a guy because he made me look bad on the forums!?", and so, after landing, Kaibas spine informed him to pretend he didn't know it was me he had crashed on.

We are still unable to determine if Kaiba was still ingesting fluids at this point, however the unfortunate timing of my recent expedition on his personality in the round 57 gossip thread shortly after this incident appeared to have by 9pm BST wrapped him in delerium. Kaiba began harassing my HC, asking for them to reign in the posts and at one point apparently asking for a medal of some description. Increasingly incoherent, he was asked to stop talking and find help.

Is that the kind of support our community is going to show a broken man? I ****ing hope not. Kaiba may not be welcome in black flag, but i'll be ****ing pissing my fat gay pants if literally our entire community is going to turn its back on him. I want you all to dig deep and pick this man up off the floor. I want you to take him in, recruit him, bathe him, show him why having an anime avatar is gay as hell and make him the BEST DRESSED ULTORES #1 FAN THERE EVER WAS!
What is the point of this post? Kick him while he's down?

Pathetic frankly. Really got nothing better do at midnight on a Wednesday evening than come on here and flame someone because he crashed.

Not a tough decision but.

Kaiba > oil
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote