Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 14:17   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Just out of interest what does that mean? Is this your way of saying that you are in a violence gang? Poor pig, I blame rap music.
I assume this is what they said to Pig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
three stupid, drunken louds is hardly a representative view of the youth of today.
There are many many more of the sort, Pig is merely giving us an account of his experience with 3 of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Pig if someone threatens you with a knife in future, it would perhaps be prudent to try pressing 9 on your phone three times before rounding up the posse.
To what end? The police would just note it down but not take any action. They're not going to spend their valuable time looking for 3 chavs for threatening someone while drunk.