Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 10:15   #14
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unbelievable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I've had a similar experiance just minus the knife / weapon in the hands of those coming towards me.

I ran away. Like a girl. I'm not ashamed of it, I still have my face intact.

I wish I had friends like you have pig who look after and respect each other as you all obviously do.
i guess i was a more reckless kid when younger. I actually got in the middle of 6-7 ppl and started throwing punches because 3 of them had cornered me in the mensroom. Ended up with a broken collar bone and couple of them needed stitches (i fought dirty heh). My mates were dead drunk at some table in the club, and are up to this day appologising to me for not being there for me, even though it's been 5 years already.

as for an increasingly agressive youth and complete lack of respect for authority, I can also see it happening. I blame it on the media, video-games but mainly irresponsible parents. Though it's not as bad in here as it is in the western part of the world. And it's one of the things i'm grateful for. If the EU brings us distorted family values and juvenile delinquency, i can say thanks, but no thaks. (i know better than that, i know thats not the full truth, but it is one view on things, one of many)