Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 04:18   #11
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Unbelievable

I live in a bad neighborhood in a small town. Crack dealers and whores are just a couple blocks away about 1/4 mile or so. Usually I am in a car but on my own street I never feel threatened in any way even out of the car.

It would seem that there is a breakdown of the moral fiber of the world. Kids used to be taught right from wrong and not just in a church. Family values have fallen by the wayside and the world today is the result. Everyone is out for themselves and care little about how they treat other people. This story is shocking in the mere fact that these kids cared little about the consequences of their actions. You could have been an off duty police officer or a serial killer for all they knew. What if you had been the real threat and could have shot all 3 without a second thought? They did not once stop to think about what they could be getting into. Not only do they not care about others but they think even less of themselves.

I personally would never accost a stranger but I bet these kids would have backed off quick with a slight threat of danger. The punk showed a weapon but did not use it cause he did not know how. He just wanted to see if anyone would fear him and his blade. If you ever encounter them again know that they will run if you appear confident in whipping them.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote