View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 02:20   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What are forum users REALLY like

Anyone who's been a regular here for a bit will have a reputation as "something".

DM's "old".

I'm a "paedo".

Idi's "fat".

Standard fare that's been "done" over and over again.

What i was wondering tho is how true a reflection of the user is the persons persona.

Do we really fall into these pigeon holes.

Are we doomed to tell the same shit jokes over and over again.

Anyways to test this theory i've decided to look at the threads users have started to see if they live up to their "hype".

Staring with Deffeh it certainly seems like he's an angry young man.

Most of his threads seem to be bile filled rants against the world*.

Moving onto myself and i'm afraid i let "the side" down badly

It appears than im not a peado ... just an attention whore

The re-curring theme through my threads seems to be a "look at me look at me" aspect.

It could be argued that this thread is just more of the same.

This actually makes me sad (here was me thinking i was "contributing" whereas i was really just being a drama llama).

Now i cant be arsed doing the rest of the forum users so the purpose of this thread is thus:

"Pick a random forum user, describe what the general opinion on their 'thing' is and see how that compares to the persona they exhibt as demonstrated through the threads they create."

Simple really.

*with the exception of his latest one about salad cream which im sure he started just to **** my theory over ... which just goes to show he's as twisted as they say.