View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2016, 20:26   #316
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Once again. I think pretty much most of PA are ex ult ex bf ex ct ex bows ex p3ng ex newdawn etc I don't get why you are trying to link them back specifically to p3nguins when they have all been elsewhere.

As I have said you are the ones talking about passwords, not me. I reacted to the changes that pit made on github by mailing members to change passwords as I expect everyone else has.

I have already said I don't have an s6 so I'm unsure why you are using this in a finger pointing exercise and I have already told you I get raid information from your alliance without the need of anyone accessing your site.

I can't comment on rainbows end of all of this as I know nothing of their intel other than discussion with genchaos.

Ultores and having leaks is nothing new they have a good 40 people with access to their tools including a few who help me out with info if I ask for it.

The same goes for ct, nd and norse. Finding out raid info has been a well known act for the entirety of pa except it's so small now you don't need your "brother" to join an ally to find this stuff out.
Afaik ChronoX story was that you PMed nelito the minute after targets had been released with the intel of it.
And from there they just checked who had been accessing the raid within that time period.
Thats just their story, you could just say it didnt happend as they explained it and it would be as trustworthy for me.

All i know is that ex p3nguins members had their password "hacked", and everyone had the same story.
The ip just accidently linked up with your location, and the people accidently linked up to your allie.
If it wasnt you, maybe it was someone else in your command/alliance doing it?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote