View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:46   #205
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

My main priority this round is to get pommeh into EORC!
That can be done in 3 ways:

he ends top3
we win gal - pommeh is gc.
Subh wins - I tell Ali to fk off and he let Pommeh do the EORC!

I must admit, when ur in an alliance for the first time, you may not care as much as if you have been there / played with the same group of people for several rounds.
I want Subh to win, but I wanted Omen to win more badly. Same with eXi and LDK back in the days. I do plan to stay Subh for next roudn though, and I also think that I will then care more, as I know more people there better. Need to start somewhere though!

Also, I d like to think that I tried to help out to maek asc win the rounds I played in asc. I was pretty much a def hoe, and got up 3-4 times a night when u phoned me on
Ruined a semester at uni u did!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote