Thread: Books
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 10:57   #110
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
My dad also had a set of six books called the Amtrax Wars, that I got into when I was younger and just reread last year, I dont remember the author but they followed a "gifted" brother and sister in world after a nuclear war where there are three main races, Trackers (people who sealed themselves below ground just before the war, who live in a very rigid system and very high tech,) Mutes (all the people caught above ground who as such are deformed by the radiation) and "Iron Masters" (very much based on the Japanese Samurai system, and who have banned "dark light" (electricity.))

did you not find them terribly hard going? Read them a few years ago and found them to be a real slog.