Thread: Broadband
View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2003, 18:20   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Todays Gem from BT Openworld Tech Support

Me : My ADSL doesnt work

BT Donkey : OK, let's run through a few things to try

Me : That probably wont help

BT Donkey : Let's try them anyway

Me : That really wont help

BT Donkey : We really need to try them anyway

Me : Trust me on this, it wont help and it will be a waste of time

BT Donkey : I think we should let me be the judge of this

Me : Fair enough, When I tell you the ADSL router you supplied caught fire about 15 minutes ago when you've finished how silly will you feel ?

BT Donkey : I'll pass you over to 2nd line support

Vaio

Last edited by Vaio; 6 May 2003 at 21:21.
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote