View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 10:46   #578
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Ok so let me get this straight, were you in the joint attack channels at all while we worked alongside apprime with oddr? I was. I witnessed us (ROCK) pretty much attack what ever Apprime told us to hit. Which is why i got so angry with my own HC (ie we were your flak) i stepped down as BC. So yes you used us. One night we would be hitting ND (becuase it suited you) then we would be sent after CT (which of course lead to CT hitting us in that 2 night massacre which took preasure off you... which YOU KNEW would happen... heck a blind man could of predicted that so we were used as skape goats)

Again did you not reasd my reply to you? Cain pmed us trying to get us to turn on the CT/ND block becuase of course its one less alliance giving you preasure. So thats how you 'owe us' as you put it. And what exactly did ROCK benefit from been alongside you other then as i said above pretty much hitting who you told us too and then getting hit by ct and the rest of the allies becuase of it?
Why are you saying this Assassin? Don't give me this shit on Apprime using ROCK. We picked targets cause most of the time you guys weren't doing it. You got fat from hitting the same alliance we were while recieving no incomming from them whatsoever. Apprime has been a rocketshield for a few alliances this round. Ct created a block to even out the round, i pm'd ROCK after they had a 10-13M value lead and were still hitting Apprime even after mr psycho sick death claimed it was just to even out the round.

ROCK benefit by being able to build some value instead of getting farmed by either side. In the long term we actually helped you building a better alliance by taking away your incomming and providing you with a stable income of roids. The way i see it you should be thanking us, cause all Apprime might get out of this is (maybe) winning another round.

And lets be honest here, winning ain't really interesting anymore either after doing it so many times. Personally i'm so used to winning that i might get 12 seconds of joy out of it. Then again... i'm the one and only awesome PR