Thread: R64 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2015, 19:03   #47
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R64 Inc stats

Krypton's attempts to do us down in comparison to ult were slightly irritating, though they have a basis in truth, you can hardly characterize us as inactives. Add defence and attack together and our fleet activity is nearly as good as ults. You cannot get that level of attack launches without at least a portion of the alliance dragging themselves online to launch recall in the night time, then have fleets back early for new attacks in the daytime etc. there comes a point when attacking is not much less intensive than defence.
But from that you can also read that P3ns would have been on to organise ingal def. And I cannot see why they wouldnt do so. Which is why booji and I have found your insinuation we either cant or wont DC as an explanation so infuriating.

And before you dredge up the numbers and find that Ult and p3n only have a 100 fleet difference in (non alliance) ingal def and wonder why all the fuss, let me remind you that the question is efficiency, not the raw numbers. Ult have fewer (less than half what p3n has) non ults ingal to use yet got more out of it.

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 7 Dec 2015 at 19:08.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote