Thread: R64 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2015, 16:07   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I dont see any difference there or an explanation.
BB, I think me and you are perhaps talking at cross purposes here.
So allow me to restate the question.
The issue in question is that Ult managed to get 872 non-ult ingal def fleets. P3n only managed 776 ingal non-p3n defence despite their spread being so much wider that they would have access to a pool of non-p3n defence that was probably double what ult could access ingal.
So the question is why would Ult be so much more efficient at using this resource? (perhaps more than twice as efficient)
This is a particular conundrum given that they also had more enemies who would order their members not to def.

Your explanation seems to be that p3n (or anyone else, since no-one else had higher non-ally ingal def) are all too lazy to bother, despite as I said the more civilized time. I simply dont buy that, and am searching for another viable explanation. Which I do not yet have.
Well first of all, Ult had way more incs than p3nguins.
Second, Ult has always been on top of out-allie def what ever round basicly.
Third, FL/Ult was basicly the same allie(atleast some would claim) for majority of the round, so they had a stronger "block"-

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote