View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 12:46   #37
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: In the wake of recent events

Buying a drink for somebody you never met is a bit much I think, I mean as an opener ofcourse. But if you've been talking to her a while about random stuff, offering something to drink is alot better in my opinion.
For example I loved this one situation where a friend of mine asked a girl if she wanted something to drink as an opening line. She said "yeah, a vodka redbull please."
He should've just left her standing there, but he was horny I guess and went with it. He actually had to ask another friend and me if he could borrow some change to pay for it.. he ended up standing next to her, trying to talk but she kept responding really dry he said and he buggered off after a while.

Anyway, I'm wondering about this situation I'm in now. I'm kinda steady-dating this girl atm and so far I've offered to pay (she had her wallet in her hand for the movies etc) and paid for everything (movie, drinks and game of pool) because she's a student and I work already. But I wonder if she'll now think that I'll just keep paying for everything from now on, or if it's normal that I pay for everything. It's the first girl I've dated since I started working and she lives in a small studio for which her parents pay, she also gets a small allowance from her parents. She's planning to take up some weekend work though but I doubt it's for the near future.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote