Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2016, 10:57   #260
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNick View Post
If B-Butcher is referring to 2 rounds ago (r63) then, having been p3ng myself that round, have to agree with him that Rainbows was more effective in that war than us. This could have been due to p3ng giving up quite early and going inactive since their full Terr DE strat was worthless vs the BF xan. I remember you being awol for the last 14 days that round Krypton so maybe you missed it. I exiled into your galaxy if you remember. I'm not saying Bows beat p3ng but they had less members and carried their top player into top 5 (or maybe 3rd?) which was a nice accomplishment.
I do remember the round you are speaking of and yes our effectiveness was limited because of the strategy we had. We were fighting with BF I believe and they had a majority Xan/Etd strategy...in fact most of the universe picked that strategy as it was so overpowered. And I think most of our members had stopped playing by tick 500 if I remember rightly?

But despite being handcuffed and inactive, they didn't have the upper hand. It was more of a stalemate.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote