View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:24   #254
Dopec

Dopec can only hope to improve
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylands
sorry to say this but i think these aint best for the stats. terran now have even better defence against cr whitch with dragons was allready a problem. zik now owns cr like it's nothing. but cr fleet ogt a bit stronger by the new entry of the black widow. xan dies when it now sees big ships maybe bs will be not as much but cr will still kill the xan. xan now has a very strong fi fleet whitch is cheap but dies fast. terran now only have to fear cath co all others have too less power to even get through. making cutters init 4 is useless since arrows shoot first and will kill them.
i think these atm aint the best of the bunch

greets hylands

I agree that xan def versus capital ships is still the biggest weakness the xan faces, however i dont really get the cutter comment, since even at its current form it forces xans to send arrowheads along (no ally def versus cath-co ahoy) and in such situation anti-co defense becomes feasible aswell, its usually easier to cover a roiding fleet tha relies to two ship classes than covering a roiding fleet that is purely of one ship class. If you change arrowhead init to 4 or even higher you practically make zik immune to xan fi and they wouldnt even have to steal a single ship to achieve that.
Dopec is offline   Reply With Quote