Thread: London today
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 12:35   #106
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I see your point. but then what would be the use in searching white peoples' bags, since they aren't going to find anything there. If a certain group gets profiled, that is due to the fact that all the suicide bombers belong to that group.

Don't you think that this would lead to greater levels of animosity and segregation of these communities and therefore increase the possibility of more attacks?

It certainly wouldn't bother me if I were part of a group under suspicion that the police searched me. If anything it would make me more confident that they are not wasting resources and are, as you say, statistically more likely to catch the people who are damaging my image.
If you're a Jew you shouldn't have a problem wearing the star of david round your neck.

I don't think it's as simple as saying 'I don't care if they searched white people' because it's not going to happen, being a majority white country. It also challenges innocent until proven guilty as well as the liklihood of non-white people being charged with drug offences and the such and in essence criminalises an entire group of people because of a violent minority.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote