View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2007, 22:22   #36
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: [Round 22] Terran success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I would also suggest that having 2 ticks to gather in-ally zero-loss defence is excessive. I'd always considered this something to be avoided where possible.

If you can't avoid it, then the zero loss ship could perhaps be part of an attack fleet to avoid it being available as regularly...

Unfortunately, ranger as BS->BS wouldn't really have worked (yes, I know I did the same with the r17 pirate, but the statistics were weighted to make this acceptable [IMO]), the stats would have needed significant rejigging.
Well I figured out a possible solution, to make them DE coupled with a change to caths to have their CR target DE (move all the anti CR FR to DE), which would have allowed them a second kill ship. But it's all a moot point now.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote