View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2015, 11:53   #389
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but how is this an answer to my question why you decided to exclude the possibility of cooperation with Cr/Bs alliances?
The whole stipulation is funny as shit because ND is a CR/BS alliance in itself (or at least most members opted for CR/BS this round).

I personally will never accept clauses that limit who my alliance can or can't work with when it is not an obvious and direct enemy of both allies. Considering the deal between rainbows and ND started before PT100, there was no such thiing as an obvious and direct enemy.

Furthermore, as a FR ally, if you wanted to hamper other FR allies, hitting them before broadswords became common would have been the way to go. Which voids even the tactical reasoning behind this stipulation.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote