View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2014, 22:23   #72
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
if DrunkenViking can come on here and prove he understands he wins 1 internet
I understand everything!

But thats only because i've learned to understand how BloodyButcher thinks, not because what he says makes sense to me. In regards to this, mz is closer to what i ment; a sarcastic(but accurate) statement that ult can't complain since their incs is no longer 120+ fleets per night(wich has been the case the times i've counted up until i made that post, and i'd counted 4 times the previous week).

It wasn't ment to be interpreted, it was ment to be a different(and maybe humoristic?) view on the situation. The fact that BloodyButcher interpret it in either direction is to be expected, this is AD after all.

I would congratulate BloodyButcher who got what he wanted; me to explain something i never intended to explain and mz to debate something he stated he did not want to debate. So i guess BloodyButcher won?

Edit: vuLgAr owes me 1 internet!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote