Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2009, 12:31   #331
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R31 shipstats

Im almost sorry I made that point; I wanted it to be a cat fking xan not a terran, cat with their bonus in salvage could still effectively suicide.
However I would be in favour of waiting for calcs - I think that the banshee (formerly the phant), pathetic as it is in all aspects bar init might prove less deadly that I at first supposed; the tycoon in particular in should own it.
It seems likely that a xan fi/co fleet will either major on banshees (you need alot because of their pathetic D/C) or will Major on Revenants as the more efficient ship overall - should they major on bashees then relying on the phant for anti-fi/co they can be stopped by other phantoms or harpies/valkyries (benefiting from being t2 but firing on their own t1) should do fine in defence. Majoring on Revenants makes co defence unworkable but necessarily leads to only a few banshees leaving a series of Frigs and Destroyers able to take them on ingal.
Clearly teamups solve this problem but the idea u might construct a single ship to stop teamup possibilities is totaly absurd.

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 15 Apr 2009 at 12:50.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote