View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2013, 19:09   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: not-quite-JBG's r51 stats

1) A lot. At the time it was thought to be the last round of PA, so a lot of people came out of hiding. See the "Who we were" thread that I linked in the OP. Do a Ctrl+F for "last round". 1628 planets at round end, of which 830 were in alliances with more than 40 players in them.
2) The politics. Ascendancy vs. Omen.

These stats were made by JBG, actually (hence the thread title).

Truth be told, I haven't really looked at them much yet either. The reasons I chose these were:
  • I went through the "Good old stats" thread that was posted a while ago (and which was totally spammed to shit) and the only serious suggestion made there was r30.
  • Fairly decent race ratios:
    Code:
    top | ter% | cat% | xan% | zik% | etd%
    ----+------+------+------+------+-----
    200 | 19.5 | 17.5 | 14.5 | 16.5 | 32.0
    100 | 11.0 | 23.0 | 14.0 | 20.0 | 32.0
     50 | 12.0 | 22.0 | 10.0 | 18.0 | 38.0
    The Cat/Etd heaviness is why I'm rebalancing EMP. IsildurX is right too, so I'll probably boost Zik somewhat. I think I'll just do a simple across the board A/C and D/C eff improvement. I'll also take a close look at anything JBG said at the time.
  • The general "hey cool, these look weird!" feel.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 Mar 2013 at 19:16.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote