View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 11:29   #310
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Vision are with you guys also though.
And when u take quality into the equation here, I d join your block if I was in a neutral ally and was forced to join
Yeah somehow I seriously doubt vision are with Ascendancy. I'd still join the Asc/App side though as well. Mainly due to the implied Alcoholics Anonymous block but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone
The enemy to go for will be Subh as they will, according to our estimation, fold easiest under pressure.
I don't really think subh need any pressure to start folding to be honest