View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 00:49   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Office Nights Out

Anyways i'm not gonna go into any great detail about what happened. I do however want to talk about one particular thing that did happen on Saturday .

I'd been drinking since about half 3 in the afternoon. The bus which brought the group back from the boat cruise arrived at the office at 23:30 or so. Having been drinking for 8 hours not many folk wanted to go out. Even though i'd had a bit to drink* by this point i was still keen to continue the night. In the end only me and Nic went out.

Nic and Kat** are twin sisters. They are hot. VERY hot.

We're walking down the road to get to ABC, which is at the top of Sauchiehall street. We're both staggering a touch so we end up walking arm and arm. Knowing how this looks, that we're both hammered and using each other as support, as we approach the club, i kinda suggest we hold hands instead.

After pissing about at the bus trying to convince others to join us and the walk itself it was prolly about midnight when we get to the club. This is a new club in the student end of town on a Saturday night. In this kind of situation gaining entry usually proves to be ... difficult. The couple infront of us get knocked back for being too drunk. Me and Nic walk right up and right past the bouncers without them saying a word. They just look at us as we walk past.

And the point of this post, simply this. If you can i REALLY recommend getting a hot girl. Every guy should have one. They seem to make life so much simpler.

*i can remember having drunk 2 pints of stella, 8 bottles of beer and 6 double vodkas (my memory's kinda shakey though so it could have been more)

** not *that* Kat