View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:41   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I see you're still alive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
SI!

I asked about you at the GD meet yesterday while we were all having lunch. You made this thread at around the same time
Hey Furball. I'm not sure what I think is creepier: that people are asking about me in GD-meet lunches after about a year of absence, or that we might have a mental bond so that we think about eachother at the same time.
Though I must say that I really appreciate the attention. :-)

RR_0, dude, long time no see indeed. As I mentioned earlier everyting is going fine with me. Still in the same ol' programming business. I guess some things don't change over a year's time.
And how's our roadrunner_0 doing then?