View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 17:00   #48
korben
Korben Dallas

korben is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Honestly, I wasn't really pointing it out for your benefit. I understand that my use of "your" might easily be construed as a reference to you personally. Rest assured: this was not in fact the case.

No, it doesn't bother me, I was just curious. Not everything people say on the forums is a put-down, sometimes genuine questions are asked. This was one of those times. Why are you so defensive? Relax a bit, dude.

I dunno, top 700 doesn't strike me as master level play. The real reason I didn't point it out, though, was that it was not relevant to the point I was trying to make: lots of great players suck at the forums, and lots of shitty players are expert propagandists.

Well, yeah, these are forums, the point is pretty much that you reply to other people's posts. And yes, I have little else to do.
I accept each answer you gave to be very well said and I do appreciate the info. Why am I defensive, is just how you came off in your reply to me. sorry for taking it as such. Now are you implying because of my game score this round I am not a good player? if so, point taken. does not change the fact of how long I been at the game. also does not tell much about what my goals are for each round either. the truth is I am a defender player not an attacker. So that could be why I have lower scores then others do. I could have been on the boards a long time ago, but after one of the rounds I cannot recall what round it was I did post on the board . I noticed people had a way of dissecting every nuance of ones post it just got annoying to the point I stayed away. after this I think I'm done with it again. had a great time and thank you for any kind words you wrote. all my best to you and if you don't have anything better to do read a book.
korben is offline   Reply With Quote