View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 11:24   #89
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah they have a history of cheating, wether they are cheating now or even in ultores would be hard for me to know. The probability of Ultores having someone who has done something against the rules again this round is VERY high though. Higher than most other tags.

1. They are the "top tag". Some players will do anything to win(cheating), but its no point doing that in a tag that cant protect you. Thats why traditionaly most cheaters join top tags.
2. They have more(Ast) players than other tags.
3. They have/had a lot of well know cheaters residing in there last round, and they got planets closed the previous rounds.

"Ult core" does not mean they are ult now or ever be ult again. Chunks of what agar3s called "Ult core" moved over to Apprime, the tag that just had half their planets closed.

Ave is an idiot, but saying he wouldnt be surprised to see Ult having planets closed again this round isnt realy without reasons, not the ones he is pointing at though.
You realy need to read the thread from top to bottom, instead of trying to be a smartass.
Yes there will be people that cheated in every alliance.
Which players in apprime did I call Ult core? Which of them ever got closed?
As far I know the only planet ever to get closed within Ultores tag is Zwanstic, correct me if I am wrong ofcourse.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote