View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:27   #82
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Why would I want attention to be hit again not that I mind it's obvious you threatening me about the 600 ticks amusing and it was actually discussed over food with some pa players I met in person so logs would be hard unless I recorded the entire meetup which I didn't I have a log of something though which I'm fine showing to your hc but won't name and shame the player on forums
Im new to Ult this round- if anyone wants to know why and how ult are so strong, I can vouch for the fact that every single member has their phone on loud.

But while cheating is unfortunatley part of the game, it is natural when you have high performance that some competitors label it as cheating or proactively try and find a way to explain it.

But in Ult there is no scanbot or account sharing. There is no cheating. I know a lot of people who do cheat in the game, and tbh it hasnt got them anywhere recently. I cant speak for previous rounds cos I havent been here.

What food did you eat, anyway?