View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 20:46   #69
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
As i said i dont realy know exactly what the spiderpig story was, maybe ask your members?
They seemed to have an idea about what it was 2-3 years ago when they were on the opposite of the fence for a round.

Your rite, they were complaining over you not having one set up. Not the same as asking, but crying about not having one at their disposal is close.

Never said i knew the exact reason why he was closed, but i belive it was most likely because he was doing something illegale except using "offensive fleet/planet/gal/whatever names".
On the other hand you had no idea why he was cheated, but what you did say it didnt matter to you.
The denial in your runs deep, either you are a bad HC who doesnt know what goes on in his alliance. Or a cheating HC. Doesnt matter to me if you admit it here or not.

<B-Butch3r> Where is zwanstick?
<@[Ult]agar3s> he got closed as everyone knows, i told you i dont know the story and i still do not
<B-Butch3r> Will you accept him back when he returns?
<B-Butch3r> He dont even get yellowed carded for this
<@[Ult]agar3s> if he returns next round he can play ult for my part yes
No they werent complaining, our scanners are quite active and no one ever asked for a scanbot.

Yes I said I didnt know why he got closed. Do you or are you just going to make another assumption and claim its the truth?
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote