View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2017, 15:33   #26
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round stagnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I'd like to see some changes to the relations system aswell as many of the other posted ideas.
As in auto update on hostile and war relation on all planets with set intel ingame.
Triggered by something like: 20 Hostile launched fleets in a spand of 6 ticks from alliance A to B will auto set alliance A's relation to B as hostile.
50 Launched fleets in a spand of 12 ticks triggers War, this fleet and tick count should be accumulative. Wars could be set for 24 - 96 ticks, depending on what playerbase wants. Personally I would like to see short war timer, and win / loss counter for each tag. And maybe determine winner based on that. Winner of a war is based on which tag accumulate most score, score growth or other chosen factors. This with smaller tags would bring me back for several more rounds.
I quite like this... Would help keep politics in-game.

Also, at the end of a war, add a period of Truce, whereby you cant attack the same ally for 24-72 ticks or something depending on length of war. Or add a mining/xp penalty for allies that break a truce, unless it's agreed by both parties to go back to war.

Would completely change the game, meaning big alliances have to spread around who they target and if someone wants to play NAPtarion, they suddenly end up with no targets due to Truce.
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote