View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 06:04   #25
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: A Gym / Muscle Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I went to the gym on Monday for the first time in ages. I did the normal warmup on bike crapola for 10minutes. Moved around the machines. Got to the arm curl one. Did 20/30 repetitions on a low weight setting to make sure the muscles were 'warmish;' then gradually upped the weight. Did about 4/5 sets of 10/15 reps. Went around and did osme more stuff.Then returned and did a few more sets on the arm curl machine.
I usually do ten minutes on the bike (legs) and ten minutes on the rowing machine (arms) to warm up. As a result I never injure myself