Thread: I hate Cricket
View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 08:42   #1
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I hate Cricket

and a couple of weeks ago I even made a silly uninformed comment that England are crap. Well after perusing the news, I see they could be on the verge of winning the ashes, so they are obviously not too bad.

so first of all I retract the comment that England are crap at cricket and secondly I wish the Cricketers, and their supporters, all the best of luck* in the up coming game.

*you'll need it, because the England Cricket team always f*ck up when it is important (just kidding! )

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote