View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2010, 16:45   #133
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 38 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Actually no, Denial did this all by ourselves.

Then NoX got involved as an anti-Jenova deterrant.

In fact, NewDawn didn't get gangraped R26. The only two alliances to get pummelled were Denial and Ascendancy. It was this 'pummelling' that brought Ascendancy out of hibernation that round.

I think, at one point, ND might have had incs from Denial and NoX at the same time, but I can't remember there being any actual blocks that round beyond the few nights of massive cooperation?
I might have been wrong about ND getting gang-raped that round. Probably because I only remember the sentiment of pretty much everyone after ND had won the 2nd round in a row. It was along the lines of "They canīt possibly do 3 in a row, they have to be stopped".
Actually, I didnīt even remember when exactly ND won those two in a round, it was basically just a remark to the posters above that ND did actually win before, for whatever reason.

However, as you brought it up, Iīm fairly sure NoX spend quite some time targetting ND with Denial (probably after Jenova was already raped). After all, once we joined into the fight, we shared goals and targets all the time.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote